Christmas Eve at my grandma's house was fabulous as always. She makes delicious food and puts together a nice little program about the birth of the Savior. She always makes sure the little kids are involved, and this year they were each assigned nativity figures to place on the mantel. I love these pictures KC took of Kali placing the figures ever so gently.
And of Aaron singing a solo of "O Holy Night"
Christmas Choke Hold
Later that night we went to Kai's house for some hot chocolate and to let the kids open one gift together.
Kali and Tasha
Kai read "The Night Before Christmas" to them



2 comments:
I love the choke hold and I wish you had a video of Aaron singing. I want to hear him sing a solo.
Same here. Why didn't Aaron sing for us on the cruise? He would have done way better than the waiters in the dining room. That's an awesome talent of his.
Post a Comment