The day we took our family picture was pretty rough. Kali cried the entire time! She didn't want to take pictures, and we were losing light so we tried to force her into it.
This is what we were dealing with.
But Aaron, Griff and I tried to make the best of it despite her pouting
Thanks Tash!









4 comments:
HAHAHA Tanya, sometime I should send you the REAL outakes. Like Kali sitting alone on a blanket and other goodies.
They still turned out awesome!
You are HOT Tanya....and your hair is gorgeous as always. You have a pretty darn cute family too whether or not they are crying. Love the pictures!
I actually really love the second to last one. Kali is in the far, far background maybe crying on a blanket? Griff is running to you guys in the foreground. I love the mix of candid and posed.
Post a Comment