Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Morning

 
Best Christmas morning ever!  This was the first Christmas that Kali really understood the whole Santa situation.  She was sooo excited for Christmas morning, and when she came out and saw the toys she about had a heart attack.  It was really sweet.  She kept hugging everything really tight. The picture above shows the enthusiasm perfectly.  That went on for hours.


Griff was excited too but on a more low key about it.  He quietly hoarded all his new cars and got to work driving them around.


This is Aaron and his new best friend

Later that morning we went back to Kai's for more gifts and food. I had to try out the gift I got Kai in the backyard.

Best gift award goes to Krin for the gift he got Maurice.  A big box filled with papers and old crackers that said "You got Nada from Santa."  There may have been a gift card taped to the bottom.

2 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Those kids got some awesome stuff! Your family room is overflowing with toys. I love the castle and want to get one for Kambria like now, but I'll try to wait until next Christmas. So cute!

Kristen Miner said...

Dude, that's a LOT of stuff. Santa was kind! Those smiles make it worth it though.