Last week I drove with my dad to drop off my tiny little brother at the MTC in Provo, UT.
I really wasn't looking forward to the long drive but am so glad that I went. I got to spend some extra quality time with him (kid free) before he leaves for France for 2 years.
I am so proud of him and all that he has done to get to this point in his life. He is ready to serve and I know he'll be an awesome missionary!
On the way there he sound asleep.
Eight hours later he fell asleep again.
When we got to Provo it was a winter wonderland
Dirk writing some last minute thoughts in his journal
Last morning with Dirky
All set to report to the MTC
We had some time to kill after breakfast so we walked around the temple
grounds and nearly froze to death with the temps in the 30's
One last wave before entering the doors.
Love you Dirky!
1 comment:
Um, wait, in the third photo down, after he wakes up, is he BAREFOOTED???
Post a Comment