It's only the 2nd week but we have been busy.

We have been driving,

we have been swinging,

we have been beaching,

Kali has been swimming,



We have been hot-
tubbing in San Diego on Aaron's business trip

Too hot for Kali. She prefers the ice cold ocean

we have giggled over the accomplishment of putting on our own shoes

and we have been studying at the library.
It's a rough life.
3 comments:
Kali's hair has gotten so long! Its good to see you guys even if its through blogs :-)
So fun! I will note that I have been part of none of this! It looks like you had fun in San Diego.
Cute kiddos! I love that peach and gray striped shirt Kali is wearing. She is so beautiful and I LOVE her curly hair! I'm so jealous you have been able to go to the beach in February. WTF?
Post a Comment