OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Both Logan AND Griffey are walking now?!?!? WTF? Will you please make Kambria walk already! She is SO close....just still a little too wussy to let go. He is adorable! Needless to say.....I'm jealous!
Long distance fist bumps from Logan to Griffey!!! He is such a stud. And look at all that handsome hair. I love how Kali is dressing herself in the background too. It's always interesting to see the different skills toddlers have.
6 comments:
OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Both Logan AND Griffey are walking now?!?!? WTF? Will you please make Kambria walk already! She is SO close....just still a little too wussy to let go. He is adorable! Needless to say.....I'm jealous!
That's awesome!! Yeah Tanya, he's the man!
I cant believe how big the kids are getting, I feel like he was just born...crazy!
Awww! Yea Griffey! Such a big boy! He'll be on the team in no time!
he is sooo precious!
Long distance fist bumps from Logan to Griffey!!! He is such a stud. And look at all that handsome hair. I love how Kali is dressing herself in the background too. It's always interesting to see the different skills toddlers have.
Post a Comment