Last week we played hooky from pre-school and went to the beach instead. I don't think it will hurt Kali's grades, and plus it was a gorgeous day out.
Griff quickly stripped down and refused to even wear a diaper.
One might conclude from this blog that I let my kids run wild with few rules.
This may be accurate.
I just figured there isn't much time left in his life that he will be able to run around naked in public. Plus, isn't is cute how he is skipping around so joyfully?
In this last shot you can see that a film crew was filming a commercial under the pier. They had the beach coned off so people wouldn't be in the shot. Griff kept running through the cones, right behind the actor and I was secretly hoping the guy with the megaphone would yell "can we get the miniature naked boy out of the shot?"
4 comments:
HAHA! I love that you let him run naked. I don't know if I would be so daring as to let my kids do that at the beach. What a GORGEOUS day too! I'm SO jealous!
I really like this post. You guys are hard core beachers!!! I always promote little naked babies running around. You should blow up the one of him skipping and frame it!
Thanks for continuing to rub in our faces that your weather remains amazing even in February.
I love it! My little people used to go naked at the beach, too. I agree, it's the one time when no one will mind and they love it so much! Love the photos, love your blog!
Post a Comment