Cabo San Lucas.
This is the view from the ship of Lover's Beach, where we spent the whole first day.

First thing we did after we got off the boat was get some Mexican food.

Which was
soooo good

Then we took a little boat to Lover's Beach
Which looked like paradise. Duh.

It looks nice and friendly, but the waves were murderous! They were so big and powerful that we basically risked our lives every time we dipped our toes in. One of us even got swept away a few times, but I won't mention any names.

Chase took
Kortney aside and proposed to her right next to this beautiful arch.
Congratulations guys!


Pretending to be a model.


That was such a fun day and I'll never forget it.
The next day Aaron and I kayaked across the entire bay (seen below) back to the arch. I don't have any pictures from that day, and it was so exhausting but worth it. Afterwards we were so tired that we just laid on the beach the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment