Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hometown Hero

My little brother manages a parking garage at an outdoor mall in Anaheim and does a fabulous job at it. Whenever there is parking drama Dirk steps in and handles the situation with ease and class. In fact, he even steps in to help when he is off the clock.
The other day Dirk and I went to the hospital to visit our Granny who was recovering from surgery. As we walked out to the parking lot, we noticed a long line of cars waiting to exit the lot. We saw that the car at the gate was having trouble but I didn't think twice about it, and continued on to our car. My little brother, on the other hand, saw there was trouble and said, "I'm gonna go handle the situation."
As I pulled into the line of cars I watched Dirk assist each and every car with the ticket machine, sending everyone on their way. Without Dirk's skills in the parking business, we might still be sitting in that line of cars.
Thank you Dirk!






2 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

I am proud to say he is my sibling.

... said...

LOL! Love it!