Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Saturday we went to the beach with Dad and Casey. Aaron and I got FRIED in the sun but Kali stayed pasty white under the umbrella.








On Monday we took her over to Kailer's house to play in his new pool. I don't think she liked it as much as Lulu Cowdog did.





Is there a child in here? This is how I found her during her nap.

6 comments:

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

She looks so cute sleeping! That's where the term comes from "sleeping like a baby". One day I too hope to experience that.

Maurice&Tash said...

I burnt myself too! Kali sleeps like me!

... said...

So cute snuggled under stuff! And she's not pasty white, she's getting a tan!

Kristen and Alex said...

I love those sweet Kali legs sticking out of the blanket. How cute! And HOT bathing suit, Tanya. OOOWWWW!

Kristen Miner said...

Agreed with Kris. You look smokin' in that dress and hat. A regular betty on the beach. And Kali and Sean surprisingly sleep very similar.

Anonymous said...

Kali is so cute. She is growing so big. I agree ZuriAnn needs to come visit Kali.